Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wow! The battle between good and evil is taking place in South Park. Really!

Since when did Republicans appoint themselves the arbiters of cultural purity? And who made the GOP the ONLY party of rational, clear-minded, sure-footed, all-knowing, wisdom-dispensing, spirit-lifting, omniscient demi-gods?

I am truly baffled by the hordes of retarded doofuses who call in to the several right-wing talk shows currently stinking up the radio airwaves.

So many blathering, inane bottom-feeders ranting about events they know nothing about. Yet they present themselves as informed, intelligent citizens and, with one voice, attack liberals, left-wingers and/or peaceniks as unpatriotic scumbags.

Truly mind-boggling.

Our national forefathers must have realized how tenuous a grip most Americans have on reality when they signed off on democracy as the best model for governing.

They must have known that, so long as the logs of dissent are plentiful the fires of democracy keep on burning. And given our propensity toward violence, dissent would be the one thing that we will have in abundance.

It's a beautiful thing, don't ya know.

Anyhoo, I was driving home from work this evening thinking how idiotic this one guy who called in to whatever talk show I was tuned in to sounded I muttered aloud, "I'm not sure I would risk my life to defend this bozo's rights and welfare." It shocked me into a state of horror. I was ashamed and saddened by my impatience and arrogance. But then I thought, "screw him and all the dickwads like him. Heheheheh."


Well, that's the whole sordid tale, I'm glad to say.

Here's wishing you all a very happy -- (this space available for sale or rent).

17 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 3:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog, but are you The Coolest Guy On The Planet?

 
At 1/08/2006 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly. Keep blogging!

I have a website on Website Traffic which you might be interested in. Please check it out if you get some time :)

 
At 1/15/2006 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Cool blog! I've bookmarked it and will make sure to visit regularly.

By the way, I've just completed a resource on how to make amazing cash online, if you wanna check it out for free, check this: Affiliate Money Machine

 
At 1/17/2006 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I love your blog! Awesome! By the way, if you're ever looking for Business Mailing Lists, be sure to check out my site!

 
At 1/19/2006 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Your blog is awesome! I always look forward to your inspiring posts. By the way, did you know that recently the 7 dirty secrets eBay doesn't want you to know, was leaked? Check it out! eBay Secrets

 
At 1/22/2006 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog; keep the posts coming! P.S. Check my site out if you get some time; it's at Cat Health Information

 
At 1/22/2006 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Your blog is absolutely awesome! I love it! By the way, if you get some time, please check my site out; Karate and Martial Arts Tournaments

 
At 1/23/2006 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Keep your awesome blog posts coming. If you get some time, please check out my Free Recipes and Free Cookbooks.

 
At 1/23/2006 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Lovely blog! Oh, by the way, if you ever get some time, please check out my absolutely awesome site at:

 
At 1/24/2006 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :) Awesome blog! Oh, by the way, if you get some time, please check my site out at

 
At 1/24/2006 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very interesting and inspiring! You might like this; check it out:

 
At 1/24/2006 1:40 PM , Anonymous Organic Dog Treats said...

Wow! Very interesting and inspiring! You might like this; check it out: Organic Dog Treats

 
At 1/24/2006 5:34 PM , Anonymous multi-level marketing said...

Hello there...

Awesome stuff; but do you know about multi-level marketing?

 
At 1/25/2006 11:33 AM , Anonymous content solutions said...

Hey, what's up? Have you checked out my sites? They are: Content and Article Submission Human Resources Careers and Certification Military Aircraft and Careers and finally MP3 Players. I'd love your feedback!

 
At 1/25/2006 3:36 PM , Anonymous goal setting techniques said...

Ya, that is so cool! But I bet you don't know about goal setting techniques!

 
At 2/16/2006 10:40 AM , Anonymous seo said...

Hey! Some really good tips on SEO and Keyword Research on this blog. I just reviewed the best keyword research tools on the net and I though you might like to read my reviews; you can check them out at keyword research tools reviewed.

 
At 2/18/2006 10:12 AM , Anonymous affiliate marketing said...

Hey there! Your blog is awesome! I always look forward to your inspiring posts. By the way, did you know that recently the 7 dirty secrets eBay doesn't want you to know, was leaked? Check it out at: eBay Selling Secrets

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home