Sunday, October 24, 2004

Strange happenings going on 'round here!

For some reason, when I click on the "View Blog" tab after posting I'm directed to a Linux Web page. Weird! I'm wondering if Homeland Security has installed some sort of Internet "net" that trolls cyberspace for hot-button words like al-Qaida or Bush or any number of possible iterations???

Sound paranoid? Well, maybe, but since the Patriot Act was passed (and Patriot II) American citizens' privacy rights are hanging by a thread and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the aforementioned scenario is true.

So I'll try to post this entry and see if the same thing happens. After that, well, who knows. Maybe men in black will appear at my door and whisk me away to some underground, dank and smelly dungeon where I'll be asked, "Is it safe?"

Keep your wicks trimmed and burning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home