Monday, July 05, 2004

Monday blahs again. But I'm pushing through the muck and mire and WILL find a way to live!

Here's a list of flicks that look interesting. Only one or two are in release, but most will open within the next month or two.

"I'll Sleep When I'm Dead," a Paramount offering starring BMW's driver Clive Owens and the sculpted Charlotte Rampling; "Ladder 49," starring John Travolta; a documentary titled "The Hunting of the President," directed by a guy named Thomasson; Miramax's "Zatoichi," a spin-off of a series of films made in the 1960s about a blind Chinese monk whose skill with a staff and sword are unparalled; "Anchorman," a Will Farrell comedy vehicle that looks really funny for a change; "The Aviator," directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio as Howard Hughes in his youth; and "The Notebook," starring James Garner, Jenna Rowlands and crew of younger actors - looks mighty promising to me.

Well, I've got to get out of this room. I've been inside most of the day laying about and I'm going a bit stir-crazy. So sayonnara (sp?) for now amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home